Well writing that last post got me kind of horny again, so logged onto a4a and was messaged by a guy with whom I'd chatted earlier in the day. In his pics he looked very muscular, and I thought maybe half black. Turns out he lives in the building next to mine. When I asked what he was into he been one of those "kissing, snuggling, cuddling, more of a bottom" kind of guys. I told him I had to get up early (true) and was really only looking to get throatfucked, and was actually a bit surprised when he said to come over. Anyways, i ran over, turns out he wasn't half black at all but just super fake tanned, which was a little odd but fine. His cock, which on a4a said 7.5, was not what I'd been hoping for; it was about the same length as mine but thinner. But all in all it wasn't a bad time, he got into throatfucking me and ended up spraying a huge load all over me.
No comments:
Post a Comment