Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This is not what you want to happen...

Well last night was a fiasco...
So I had some family visiting, so wasn't really able to get much cock the past week. After a week of hanging out with them, I was (clearly) very much in need. So last night headed out to the park hoping there would be a good crowd. I debated whether to go or not (this is the coldest spring in history here), so as a result I got there later that I'd been there before, around 11 (Park closes at 11.30). Sadly, i walked around and didn't see anyone I was interested in. I circled around a bit and then ran into an attractive guy in his late 20s, so we headed off to the back of the park. His dick was pretty small and thin, which was a little disappointing because it had felt pretty big through his pants. Anyways, I'm on my knees sucking him when what happens? I get a bloody nose. Now I tend to be somewhat prone to them, not because of any health/lifestyle issues but just because I have a weak blood vessel in my sinuses that likes to start bleeding. But having someone's cock in your mouth is not a happy situation to be in when one starts. So anyways that pretty much killed the mood, but he was super nice about it and we chatted as we walked back to the center of the park. THankfully no one saw us as I'm sure they would've thought I'd just raped/killed someone, coming out of a dark park with blood all over my hands. Thankfully, he didn't really get much on his clothes other than a spot on his underwear, and my (white) sweater was spot-free too.
It's been pretty warm and sunny here today, so I think I might try my luck again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment